- Combination of a robust mandrel wheel with servo-driven and modular closing unit ensures high format flexibility
- Production of premium bags with intermittent mandrel wheel with 6 standing mandrels
- Good standability of bag due to high pressure when shaping the bottom
- Open design allows easy access to machine parts to facilitate cleaning
- Vibration panel reduces filling level for efficient secondary packaging
- Integrated electrical cabinet with small footprint and short cable lengths separates the machine from the production area.
- Optional inline weighing with prior and post filling for high weight accuracy
The PME series with its modular machine concept stands for flexible and premium packaging technology, enabling short format changes and quick adaption to new production requirements.
Part of this series is the PME 4061, a mandrel-wheel package maker with a servo driven cup filling system and integrated vibration panel for flexible packaging of free-flowing products in paper-based packaging material.